WHAT Personal Data We Collect and WHEN
When you sign up at Scorrd you provide the Company with personal data such as your name, photo, email address, password, age, gender and nationality among others. The purpose of this request is to make your experience on our platform useful as It helps you get more from our services such as helping Clubs and Players find you.
It’s your choice to provide additional information on your profile after you complete your registration: education, work experience, your social network information, skills…
Please do not post or add additional personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
Tools to Manage What We Collect
When using our platform, we also inform you about our collection and use customizable standard permissions. We also prompt you for your consent where necessary or when making changes.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of information. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY and HOW We Use (Process) Your Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect from you in the following ways:
• When you use our platform, we will use your data to provide the product or service you have selected. For example, if you make a purchase on Scorrd, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you reach out to our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
• To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
• To modify your (email or SMS) subscriptions or to opt-out of receiving Scorrd communication, please modify your preferences in the "view or change my profile" section of our Sites. You can also contact us to exercise your rights related to your personal data via the contact details in the “Question and Feedback” section below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For General Research and Analysis Purposes
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data
Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: The personal data we collect or generate (process) in the context of our platform will be stored in Europe.
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on compelling legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including opting-out from the use for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise your rights related to your personal data via the contact details in the “Question and Feedback” section below or by sending an email to email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file placed on your electronic device that enables Scorrd functionality. Any browser that visits our sites may receive cookies from us.
There are generally three categories of cookies used on our Sites:
• Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled.
• Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage.
• Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our platform through social media.
Through these categories of cookies, Scorrd receives and records information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our platform. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone.